tests show that you suffer from any of these abnormalities /
dysfunctions, you can view the treatment options available and
discuss them with your own
medical doctor or consultant. These
treatments can only be undertaken with the permission and
supervision of your own medical doctor
- Clinial nutritionists and dieticians with experience of ME / CFS
- Clinial nutritionists will be subontracted by the clinic. Diet will configured to help treatment of the various infections, biologial dysfunctions and abnormalities found in ME patients. It would include the following parts :
- Diet for ME patients
- Diet to modulate and strengthen the immune system and assist it fight viruses, bacteria, mycoplasmas. (See treatment sections on this web site)
- Diet to disrupt the lifecycle of viruses, bacteria, mycoplasmas. (See treatment sections on this web site)
- Diet to improve detoxification of heavy metals, organophosphates and toxins from the body (See treatment sections on this web site)
- Diet to help normalise mitochondria functions and structure (See treatment sections on this web site)
- Diet to normalise the methylation cycle. (See treatment sections on this web site)
- Diet to improve brain function and structure, and neurological functions. (See treatment sections on this web site)
- Diet to improve and normalise HPA axis function. (See treatment sections on this web site)
- Diet to normalise digestion and normalise intestinal bacteria, intestinal structure and functions. (See treatment sections on this web site)
- Diet to reduce oxidative stress and nitrosative stress in the body. (See treatment sections on this web site)
- Diet to reduce inflammation. (See treatment sections on this web site)
- Diet to help normalise sleep. (See treatment sections on this web site)
- Diet to improve heart function. (See treatment sections on this web site)
- Do you eat foods containing high levels of toxins and inflammation agents ?
all of these increase toxin load on the body, and inflammation, with adverse effects on the body, in particular the immune system, the DNA, the mitochondria, the endocrine system and the brain and nervous system. Eliminate these foods and drinks from the diet.
- hot dogs, sausages and cured meats which contain nitrosamines
- sodas and fizzy drinks and diet drinks containing aspartame
- foods containing MSG
- foods containing GMO's
- foods containing hydrogenated fats, trans fatty acids, and saturated fats. Margarine, canola oil, corn oil, peanut oil, soya oil, safflower oil
- mucous forming foods such excessive potatoes, french fries (chips), cookies and sweets
- refined sugars and foods containing refined sugars which can cause immune dysfunctions and inflammation. Stevia is healthier and safer.
- processed and packaged foods containing additives and flavourings with E numbers
- foods containing mercury – tuna, swordfish, shark
- foods containing toxin residues from the land (arsenic in some rice)
- table salt. Sea salt is healthier and safer.
- chlorine in bathing / swimming water
- flouride in drinking water
- unfiltered drinking water
- Vitamin and Mineral deficiencies as found in ME patient, as found in the following tests:
- Combination of Therapies
- Mutter J
. Elimination of xenobiotics in a female patient with
fibromyalgia, chronic fatigue, and trunk obesity.
(1):39-44. PMID: 17341886
- Myhill S
. Targeting mitochondrial dysfunction in the
treatment of Myalgic Encephalomyelitis/Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (ME/CFS) - a clinical
Int J Clin Exp Med.
2013;6(1):1-15. PMID: 23236553
- Uchida A
. Therapy of chronic fatigue syndrome.
2679-83. PMID: 1287242
- Dykman KD
To n e C
. The effects of nutritional supplements on the
symptoms of fibromyalgia and chronic fatigue syndrome.
Integr Physiol Behav Sci.
Jan-Mar;33(1):61-71. PMID: 9594356
- Stress Reduction
In addition to getting medical treatment for immune system, krebs cycle and methylation cycle dysfunctions, infections and other biological abnormalities and dysfunctions one should also get Stress Reduction treatment as all physical illnesses including Cancer, AIDS, ME, Multiple Sclerosis, Fibromyalgia, autoimmune illness, Cardiac related illnesses, advanced Diabetes, etc. causes great stress for patients. Click here for Stress Reduction treatment