Repairing cell membranes, cell structure and integrity, and normal cell function and communication
If tests show
that you suffer from any of these abnormalities / dysfunctions,
you can view the treatment options available and discuss them with
your own medical doctor or consultant. These
treatments can only be undertaken with the permission and
supervision of your own medical doctor
Once all infections are removed and toxins eliminated from the body, and immune system, nervous system and HPA axis and glands are restored to normal, the following therapies can repair cell damage and tissue damage throughout the body.
- Vitamin B-complex and Folic acid deficiencies have been found in ME. These vitamins are known to be helpful in normalising cell structures. Some ME patients have benefitted from Vitamin B12 injections, with does ranging from 4,000 to 6000 mcg per day. It resolves the abnormal blood cell structure commonly found in ME patients according to Mukherjee and Simpson
Simpson LO. Myalgic encephalomyelitis. Letter. J R Soc Med 1991;84:633.
L. O. Simpson, 'The Role of Nondisocytic Erythrocytes in the Pathogenesis of Myalgic Encephalomyelitis / Chronic Fatigue Syndrome',
The Clinical and Scientific Basis of ME/ CFS [Ottawa, Ontario: The Nightingale Research Foundation, 1992], p. 597
Mukherjee TM, Smith K, Maros K. Abnormal red-blood-cell morphology in myalgic en-cephalomyelitis. Lancet 1987;2:328-329.20. Simpson LO. Nondiscocytic erythrocytes inmyalgic encephalomyelitis. N Z Med J 1989;102:126-127.21.
Simpson LO, Murdoch JC, Herbison GP. Red cell shape changes following trigger finger fatigue in subjects with chronic tiredness and healthy controls. N Z Med J 1993;106:104-107
- Stem cell therapy. This involves injection of specific stem cells into the body. This initiates repair and healing of body systems.
- Lipid Replacement Therapy - Propax NT Factor is one of the best products. It has been researched in clinical trials.
- Omega-3 oils - VegEPA, fish oils, flaxseed oil
- Lecithin provides vital lipids for cell membrane structure and integrity
- Oxygen therapy and hydrogen peroxide therapy encourage cell regeneration and have been found to be very effective according to Dr. Bock.
- Phosphatidyl Serine improves cell function and integrity
- Vitamin C, Glucosamine Sulphate and Knox Gelatin, and Silica rich foods such as the herb horsetail - can help repair and build collagen and cartilage.
- Stress Reduction
In addition to getting medical treatment for immune system, krebs cycle and methylation cycle dysfunctions, infections and other biological abnormalities and dysfunctions one should also get Stress Reduction treatment as all physical illnesses including Cancer, AIDS, ME, Multiple Sclerosis, Fibromyalgia, autoimmune illness, Cardiac related illnesses, advanced Diabetes, etc. causes great stress for patients. Click here for Stress Reduction treatment
Research articles & Clinical Findings
- some ME / CFS clinics use this. See listing of clinics in Diagnosis and Treatments section