|Idiopathic CD4+ T lymphocytopenia or non HIV AIDS
- There are many similarities between ME and Idiopathic CD4+ T lymphocytopenia. They are so similar that some people believe they are the same illness. Idiopathic CD4+ T lymphocytopenia has also been called non-HIV AIDS, which means it is an immune system deficiency and dysfunction without the HIV virus. The involvement of other viruses and toxins have been proposed in this illness. Click here to view some scientific studies into this illness. Further scientific research will be required to establish if they are the same illness or if Idiopathic CD4+ T lymphocytopenia is a subgroup of ME or if they are different illnesses which are similar in some respects. This is important in the context of causative factors, structure of causation and the perpetuating factors in the illness.
There are tests for Idiopathic CD4+ T lymphocytopenia or non hiv aids as it is also called
HIV Negative AIDS
- Acquired immunodeficiency without evidence of infection with human immunodeficiency virus types 1 and 2. J Laurence, MD , E Schattner, MD F.P Siegal, MD, I Gelman, PhD, S Morse, PhD. The Lancet Volume 340, Issue 8814, 1 August 1992, Pages 273-274
- ICL. Immuno deficiency without evidence of HIV infection. Ho et al. New England Journal of Medicine (1993)
- Acquired immunodeficiency without evidence of HIV infection: national retrospective survey A McNulty, JM Kaldor, AM McDonald, K Baumgart. BMJ, 1994 - bmj.com
- AIDS or Chronic Fatigue. Newsweek magazine 1992
- HIV Negative AIDS. Osler's Web (book). Hilary Johnson (1997). Pages 600 - 620.
- America's Biggest Cover-Up: 50 More Things Everyone Should Know About The Chronic Fatigue Syndrome Epidemic And Its Link To AIDS
by Neenyah Ostrom
- Some research listings on HIV negative AIDS
- Some research listings on Non HIV AIDS
- 50 Things you should know about the Chronic Fatigue Syndrome Epidemic by Neenyah Ostrom
to Diagnostic Tests Listing